Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I'm The Author Of The Week

Well, I am at Bookiesfan over on Facebook.

As far as I'm concerned, this is a great honor. Expect me to commemorate it for decades to come. I still celebrate April 30, aka Susan Beth Pfeffer Day in Winfield, WV back in 1986, and a week lasts a lot longer than a day.

Bookiesfan is really an interesting place, with or without me. With me, there's a giveaway (I'm doing the giving). You have a chance at either the audiobook of This World We Live In (read by the wonderful Emily Bauer, who also read Life As We Knew It), complete with a signed bookplate, or a copy of Blood Wounds, also with a signed bookplate. I sure hope people win these things, because they're sitting on the sofa table in my living room waiting for good homes.

Also on Friday, I'll be answering questions over there. I hope there are a lot of them, because I happen to know an extraordinary number of answers. Here's just a handful of them for future reference:

3.1416

The capital of South Dakota

Regan, Goneril and Cordelia

General Joseph Hooker

8 + Pluto and a whole bunch of others that don't have cute names like Pluto, which will always be a planet to me (I deserve extra credit for that one)

So look us over at Bookiesfan and have a good booktime while you're there!

No comments: