Monday, June 22, 2009

If It's A Girl Maybe They'll Name Her Miranda

Those darlings at Google informed me that This World We Live In has a publication date. April 1, 2010!

Granted this information is for a paperback called This World I Live In, but until I hear otherwise, I'm going to assume it's the pub date for the hardcover of TW.

It is very strange to realize that there are babies who'll be born on April 1, 2010 who are currently on the verge of being conceived. And their parents won't even care that April 1, 2010 is the publication date for This World We Live In. They won't even be thinking about This World We Live In as they begin the conception process. Although I must say, it'd be a nifty theme for a baby shower.

After quite a number of attempts, I've put a countdown on the right side of the blog. I'm not positive it's accurate, and I certainly don't understand the hour and minute part, but it's close enough for me and the unborn.

If the date turns out to be an April Fool's joke, I'll let you know. In the meantime, I'll stare at my countdowner and see if I can get it to move any faster!

5 comments:

Marry said...

There is lots of girls who is name is Miranda i like that name.My friend name is also Miranda and she is really nice in nature.

Dawn said...

Woooo Hooo! Looking forward to April 2010!

Susan Beth Pfeffer said...

Hi Dawn-

Me too!

miranda (truly and honestly). said...

Hehe, I'm a Miranda.

Susan Beth Pfeffer said...

Hi Miranda (truly and honestly)-

There can never be too many Mirandas!