Monday, September 24, 2007

The Long National Nightmare Is Over

Okay, it wasn't so long and it wasn't national, but it cost me 2 sleeping pills and 1 Yankee game (I'd been planning to go today), so as far as I'm concerned, it was quite the nightmare.

Thanks to wonderful Mr. Cavin and wonderful Marci and her equally wonderful daughter Sara, not only are things back to normal at my beloved blog, but there's been an addition of the British cover for The Dead And The Gone.

Meanwhile, I found a number of important e-mails hidden away as junk over at Lycos, so I will answer all of them today. I apologize for not having thought to check what Lycos thinks of as junk mail. I will now go there obsessively and sift for gold.

Since I refuse to imagine that anything so wonderful or so terrible that it would merit a blog entry will happen between today and tomorrow, my next entry will be about outlining a story. I promise.

But now I'm off to see if I can find a "Joba Rules" tee shirt to order over the net. Shopping for one was my real reason for going to the Yankee game today.

Thank you again,Mr. Cavin, Marci and Sara.

3 comments:

Marci said...

All's right with the world. Sorry about the missed shopping expedition to Yankee Stadium (I confess this shopping alternative never occurred to me!) But at least your blog has returned to its' normal acerbic self. Sara is a whiz!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got things straightened out. Ahh, technology! Thanks for visiting my site, too.

Susan Beth Pfeffer said...

Thanks Jen. I apologize that in the Great Comments Disaster of '07, yours was the one comment lost forever.

It was a nice one too.

I'm certain your links to my blog have increased my readership, and I am very appreciative.